Re: A/C idler pulley - 75 Bricklin

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A/C idler pulley - 75 Bricklin
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:43:11 -0400
At 07:24 PM 8/17/2005 -0500, Kevin Rodgers wrote:

>My A/C belt idler pulley is getting noisy. Does anyone know of the cross
>reference?

Kevin,

I don't have any info on the pulley.  However, if you take it off, I think
the bearing is replaceable.  I don't have any info on that either.  But
check the Yellow Pages in your area for "Bearings".  We have a couple of
bearing houses in town.  Take the bearing in, and they'll mic it and
cross ref. it for you.

Let us know what you find so we can add it to the parts xref.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229