2005 meet

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2005 meet
From: "rbendell" <rbendell@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:04:58 -0400
Due to an illness I was only able to attend the meet in Kitchener  on Saturday
for a few hours. As soon as I arrived I had problems starting my B.  Jim Wajda
and a couple other Bricklin owners came right over and helped fix my  starting
problem  Thanks to  everyone who helped me. There were allot of nice Bricklins
there being judged I noticed a lot of Bricklins were missing the 977 Transport
Canada  door sticker If any one wants a couple of original  new ones free just
send me a stamped self addressed envelope multiple car owners will get more
while supplies last . Thanks to Ray Sharpe for having the B meet I heard I
missed a great time.  Ron Bendell 50 Farnham cresent London, Ontario. Canada
n6k 1k1