No Bricklin's on this Site - Let's get one up there.

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Bricklin's on this Site - Let's get one up there.
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:52:01 -0500
I looked through this site and did not see any Bricklin's in the photo
Gallery.  If someone has one they would like to post and does not mind having
emails sent to them, reply back to the group that you are posting yours. Mine
is currently not real photogenic at this time so I will not be posting mine,
but I would like to see a nice representative one up there.  You will need to
do a little write up about the car and listing some of the history would be
good.  I do not believe this would impact their decision to put it on their
show, but you never know.

http://www.myclassiccar.com/CoolCars/photogallery/index.shtml

The rules are listed at the bottom of the page.

Greg 0036