RE: 75 carburetor

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 75 carburetor
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:16:12 -0400
>From your replies, and talking to a couple, of friends, it definitely sounds
>like the power valve is shot.  I got a rebuild kit from Napa for $29.00 that
>has everything so I'm going to go that route.  To answer some of your
>questions, 1) I live in Utah, 2) the measured HC and CO are about 2 points
>more than allowed. 3) The carb is a Holley 2300, 4412-1.
What was confusing was the carb does not have 2300 on it anywhere.  The numbers
on the air horn are 4412-1 and 2878. It also has 3250 stamped on the top next
to the air cleaner stud. But from looking at the Holley web site, 4412-1
translates to a model 2300 and the pictures look the same.
Again, thanks for the replies.  Will let the list know how things turn out.
Marvin