Valuation Enquiry #1275

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Valuation Enquiry #1275
From: tully <tullyarcher@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:14:35 -0500
Hi I've recently acquired #1275 in an inheritance from when my grandfather
passed away.  Not sure about the feasibility of restoring it to the
condition it should be in, so I've thought about selling it.  The problem
is there isn't exactly a market for the car, or so it seems.  What I want
to know is how much could I realistically look to sell this car for?   Or
an idea of where to start?  Could and auto appraiser give an accurate
appraisal or would I be wasting my time?  Thanks in advance.