RE: Bricklin web site forum

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bricklin web site forum
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:25:35 -0500
At 12:21 PM 12/23/2004 +0000, Alan Coleman wrote:

>Is there, or is there going to be another parts cross reference in addition
>to the one currently in Tech Central???

Alan,

The new design is going to replace the old one.  There has been a good bit of
effort to clean up the data and make it more understandable and reliable.
However, we still need the input from owners of new items for it.

If you have any parts info to contribute, you can email it to me and I'll
see that it gets put into the database.

I believe the new one will be restricted to club members.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229