Re: Rear cargo area rubber mat

To: gschroeder@comcast.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear cargo area rubber mat
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:45:21 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2004 10:04:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gschroeder@comcast.net writes:

> am wondering if anyone has purchased a rubber mat for the rear cargo area.
> I would like to have something like that to place over the new carpet that I
> am installing.  If anyone can recommend a brand or current vehicle as a
> guide
> let me know.  I would like for it to fit around the wheel wells if possible.
> If I am unable to find one I may purchase a rubber truck bed mat and cut it
> size.
>
> Greg 0036

Wouldn't it make a better fit if you just cut a piece of rubber to fit the
hatch area?  When I carry anything in the back, I use a clean white sheet,
folded in half with the edges turned up.  It is easy to see if any dirt gets on
it,
and also easy to remove it and the dirt without risk of it dropping into the
carpet.

George