Battery dies

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Battery dies
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:57:46 EDT
The battery often dies on my Bricklin if I go for a few weeks without driving
it. The battery discharges a little over time, the engine has to be cranked a
while to get gas back up to the carburetor after sitting, and the electric
air compressor kicks in to replace the air pressure that has leaked out. The
combination of these things means that sometimes my battery will die before the
car starts.

This week I bought one of those battery jumper boxes. I hooked that up and it
gave the battery the boost it needed to start the car. I just wanted to pass
this tip along in case anyone else has the same problem.

Scott Isensee