Bricklin forsale (parts or restore)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin forsale (parts or restore)
From: casey barlow <dmc1288mph@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:32:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi, I am thinking about selling my Bricklin. It is a 1975 VIN# 1673, I drove
the car a long time and then decided to restore it ,so I took it apart. So now
it is in pieces, I don't have much time to work on it and have kinda lost
intrest in the car. It has a good engine (Ford) & trans. and no major rust and
some new parts. If anyone is interested in buying my Bricklin you can email me
at dmc1288mph@yahoo.com.  Thanks, Casey      I live in south Alabama

Do you Yahoo!?