to all those who requested door restoration outline

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: to all those who requested door restoration outline
From: KINGALIONZ11370@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:51:38 EST
something happened with my computer and i lost all your requests.  If you
woulld please resend I will be happy to get the info to you asap.  I am sorry
that it has taken soo long for me to get back to you on it, but I have had
little
spare time lately with other projects that I have been working on and havent
had time to get my computer up and running.

Thanks for your patience.

John Lodge
Bricklin Parts and Services
540 586 9761

PS oh ... by the way.. please remember that this is just an outline not a
detailed proceedure.  Yes the outline has to be followed completely to get the
job done correctly but the details are always changing as we discover better
ways of doing certain parts.

John Lodge