Bricklin sighting continued

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin sighting continued
From: "Joel B. Schneeweis" <jschneeweis@uofu.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:43:26 -0600
A few months ago I sent out an email on 3 Bricklin's that were sighted in
Colorado field.  I tried to find out additional information and I was unable
to locate any.  Thanks to a great  effort by Brian Cochran he was able to
visit the sight and found out that there were actually 4 Bricklin's ( 2-green;
1 red & 1 gray?).  He was able to get a VIN on one of the green ones -1182 &
was told that the other green one was VIN 54 (not verified).  The gray one's
VIN plate was missing & the red car was gone.  He found out that all the cars
were recently sold & in the process of being picked up.  This information was
obtained from the brother of the owner & believed to be somewhat accurate.  I
feel that someone from this mail group or someone who received info from my
original email purchased these vehicles.  We would like to find out who
purchased these vehicles & what their plans are for the vehicles (restoration
or parting out).  We would like to know the VIN numbers so they can be put on
list of Bricklin vehicles that is being maintained.  Also I am in the process
of restoring a  Bricklin & am in need of parts as I am sure many of us are.
Any information on these vehicles would be helpful.  Thanks

Joel
VIN's: 820 & 1976