Remotes

To: "'Bricklin@autox.team.net'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Remotes
From: "Riesinger, James A. DOC" <James.Riesinger@doc.state.wi.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:49:36 -0500
      Hello all

      I remember a discussion some time ago about converting doors to open
remote.I was considering this for a winter project and was looking for some
input from those that already have done so. I think there was someone on the
list that sold a setup modified for this use ? Any input would be
appreciated.

                                                                 Thanks in
advance !

                                                                Jim