window molding ??

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: window molding ??
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:13:38 -0400
Ok gang.  I went out in the garage to start assembling the door mechanisms.
The 1st thing that has to go on is the black plastic piping around the
window opening.  After I found it, I started looking at it to see how
it goes on.  So I have some questions:

1. There is a section of a lip (the outer part) that is cut off for about
   2 to 3'.  Can someone tell me where this cut out goes?  Does it go along
   the base of the window opening, or around the sharp corner at the top
   back of the window opening?

2. Where is the joint on your cars?  Is it at the top, bottom, side, etc.

TIA

Va. Beach, Va             (eBay id: zebra48)
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V