FW: Bricklin Documentary

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Bricklin Documentary
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:50:00 -0400
Because so many have contacted me about the Bricklin documentary, I
contacted the producer Dugald Maudsley.  As it turns out, the show has not
aired yet which is why no one has seen it.  The show will not be available
for sale until after it airs on Canadian television in June 2004.

I asked Dugald whom we contact regarding purchasing the video and he sent me
the following:

Please contact Sue Baker at Barna Alper Productions in Toronto for History
Television contact details. Her email is sbaker@bap.ca

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
Technology Sector-MBNA America