Bricklin back in the Movies

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin back in the Movies
From: mhuffing@trianglenet.net
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:13:28 -0700
I am not sure if anyone has posted this information but Gone
in 60 seconds II is being released this september.  Guess what
is on the cover of the DVD.....The Bricklin shooting through
a mass of flames and cars.  Here is a link to a person selling
them on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3343007223&category=41521

You can also pre-order them on amazon for a good price.  Cant
wait to get it and see how much of the Bricklin is actually in
the movie.

Also I just wanted to thank everyone for sending pictures and
information on their cars.  I am wanting to post multiple pictures
of the cars if you have them.  If you send them in the area of
800 X 600 that would be great.  I can then edit them to the different
sizes that I will need.

Thanks,

Mitch Huffington

-----