Re: Some Questions

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Some Questions
From: Bricklin0023@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:55:22 -0400
George,
  #2  I know that some of the AMC guys offer a coil-over conversion that will
fit in the bricklin...or at least that is what I was told.
   I think that you can find it here... http://www.classicone.com/

  This page also includes the coil-overs, a rear disk brake conversion and the
poly bushings.  http://www.classicone.com/wsc/catalog/amc/amc_per1.htm

  Good Luck.....

Jamison

  (somebody please find me some time to work on my car.....)