74 carb rebuild

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 carb rebuild
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:27:17 -0500
A while ago, someone posted a link to their web site that had an article
on rebuilding a 74 Carb.  I have the article, and all the images, but I
don't have the autors name or web site as it is not in the article.  (I
looked in the html to see if it was a comment to no avail.)

I've checked through several of my email folders and other directories
where I store tech. info to no avail.

So if the author is still on the list, please contact me, or if anyone
has the original email, please let me know who wrote the article and
the link to his web page.

TIA