RE: article

Subject: RE: article
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:58:54 -0500
Yes, TT does offer a original style fiberglass hood replacement, as well as
any other body panel on the car.  They are all HAND laid from molds made
from original parts.  In fact I make them myself.  If any are interested
please contact us at the shop during any weekday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm EST.  we
will be happy to let you know prices and even take orders as needed.  And
yes, I do agree that it would have done a lot for the Bricklin image if it
had appeared in that movie... it would also have done a lot if one had been
in the movie The Fast and the Furious.  There is however 2 documentary films
being made about the history of the bricklin. One will be on The Discovery
Channel, and the other is on The History Channel.  Keep an eye out for
them.. I will email letting the air dates be known as soon as I know.