Last Bricklin event in NJ this weekend 19&20th

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Bricklin event in NJ this weekend 19&20th
From: "Mike D LI NY" <mikedliny@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:57:04 -0400
This will probably be the last Bricklin related event in NJ this year.

On Saturday Oct 19th we will be meeting at John Deloreans mansion (exit 26
off I-78).
The mansion has been sold so this will be the last time for a historic photo
shoot like the one I have planed.

I'm a bit disappointed that right now I only have one confirmed Bricklin for
the Fall Tour (and a few Bricklin owners) and a few tentative. I am
expecting about 20 Deloreans.

We will be having Dinner at Goodtime Charlie's ($30 per person cash bar) and
staying at the Weston Hotel in Princeton, cost $105 to $129.

On Sunday Oct 20th we will caravan down to New Hope PA, we will park on the
NJ side of the bridge and park at Lambertville station around 12:30
(Parking is $5).

If you think you will attend one or both days or need more info please
contact me  turbodmc@hotmail.com

It would be nice to see a few of you out there,this may be the last nice
weekend this year!

Regards,

Michael DeLuca

Wht 75 1557