VIN 387 is in Newton Square (Philadelphia), PA

Subject: VIN 387 is in Newton Square (Philadelphia), PA
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:23:27 -0400
Anyone in the Newton Square / Philadelphia, PA area that would care to
have a look at this car and talk to the owner? Purpose is to evaluate
the car and provide some information to the owner. If you do, please let
me know - I have some further information in subsequent e-mails.

If you do happen to visit with Bob, please be sure to capture the
information on the car for the Bricklin International Database (I don't
believe this one appears).

Thanks!