FOR SALE IN CLEVELAND,OH

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE IN CLEVELAND,OH
From: "George Malaska" <gmalaska@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:06:46 -0500
  Just though I'd toss this one out in case anyone you know is looking for a
car. I went and looked at it this afternoon. VIN#1857, orange, 6980 miles.
Body in VGC. Only crack is in the rt. "A" pillar and small chip in lt. door
skin. Interior clean, new carpet, full length console. All original
underhood, just needs detailing. Air doors (they need adjusting). It's from
an estate and they are asking 12k but I'm think it could go for less. All in
all, a clean car and would make a good driver and show car. Call or e-mail
me if you are interested.
  George.

George J. Malaska
V.P. Membership, Bricklin International