request for articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: request for articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 16:28:53 -0400
OK gang, it's that time again.  I'm laying out the July issue and have a
few articles left over - One on Windshield wiper problems by Kim, one
on Sandblasting by myself and Rick (High Tech Coatings), and a great
primer on Wheels by Seth Bunin.  I'm running out of short, human interest/
personal articles.  I'd appreciate it if some of you would start putting
pen to paper (actually fingers to keyboard and a wordprocessor) and get
some articles to me.  It's always easier to lay out a issue with too many
articles instead of having to beat the bushes.

Come now - there are a lot of you out there that haven't written a thing.
Give it a try.  For those of you that have, thanks, and keep it up!

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III