Re: Bricklin Parts

To: "Frank Alaimo" <Alaimoknj@msn.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin Parts
From: "Chris Justus" <cjustus@alceatech.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:10:17 -0500
Hi Frank...

Sounds like you're in the same spot I was 2 years ago when I first got my
Brick... I'm not a DIY'r... Handing over the parts cross reference, and some
contact info for the various Bricklin garages in the U.S., they were able to
find almost everything... If they had specific questions that weren't
covered by
what was in the documentation I gave them, I just asked on the mailing list
:)

URL is: http://www.bricklin.org/TechCentral/TCHome.htm

I'm slowly learning to do more work myself as time permits :)

Chris