seeing a real one

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: seeing a real one
From: annie burgess <annieb@mail.mcn.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:17:21 -0800
i am getting ready to put the body on my bricklin.  the acrylic quarter
panels were never removed so it involves putting the doors on and all
the fiberglass panels; hood extension, hood, a pillars, t-top and door
skins.  i went out to the garage and threw all the panels up onto the
car and went back into the house,  not much happened by the next day so
i guess it's not automatic.  when i tried to encourage the panels to
fit, i realized that i have never seen a bricklin all together.

i had plans to go to the meet in san ramon last year but family issues
made that impossible.  since i already use more than my share of the
garage, i have to be mindful of annies social schedule.  i live 150
miles north of the bay area and spend much time down there.  i believe
that kevin hand lives down in that area because i e-mailed him
concerning the san ramon affair.

i will be in the bay area from friday through sunday this weekend if
anyone would have the time for me to look at their car and take a few
notes.  otherwise, whenever anyone could fit me in;  i would greatly
appreciate it.

thanks,

bob (#319)