Re: Ignition upgrade

To: lloyd_debbie@yahoo.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition upgrade
From: "Phil Martin" <pmartin_vacation@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:52:47 +0000
====
I would like to upgrade my ign.system, but don't know what to get.
Looking for suggestions.
====
I'll let others field this question.

====
..Seems, that I'm having start problems and  cannot rely totally on the car
starting everytime.

Especially if its hot, sits about 15 minutes.
====
If you have a hot-start problem, you might want to look at fuel before
ignition.  In particular, the choke.  If you have difficulty with starting
after sitting for 15 mins, then I'd guess that your choke is coming on, even
though the engine is still hot, which tends to result in hard starting or
flooding...  It shouldn't take long to check if this is what's happening.

Hope this helps,
--
Phil Martin
"All I ever dream of, is a farm and field of green bud"