C&D - next broadcast date

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: C&D - next broadcast date
From: Philip Preville <philip.preville@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:46:05 -0500
I e-mailed C&D television to find out about this. The show with the Bricklin
segment will re-air on May 4 and 5.

Anyone who can't wait that long and who is still skittish about copyright
infringement can order one directly, for a fee. Call 877-853-7260 and ask
for show number 7.

Personally, I don't think copyright infringement is anything to worry about.
The bigger problem is the fact that second- and third-generation tapes
(copies of copies of the program) will end up looking grainy. I suggest
waiting for the re-broadcast and capturing it with a virgin tape in
slow-play mode for optimum viewing quality.

Philip