toxic B

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: toxic B
From: "jlwncw" <jlwncw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:57:26 -0500
I've been noticing a strong exhaust smell on my clothes after venturing out in
the bricklin.I've tried to find the leak (starting the engine in the early
morning cold and looking for exhaust escaping)but to no avail.Anyone else have
this problem?I rolled the window down while I was driving in hopes of getting
some fresh air but it gets worse like more exhaust is coming in the window or
causing a vacuum effect that draws in fumes from somewhere else.Any ideas?