Re: ...particularly quiet on this list lately...

To: "Randy Esposito" <rpe@bellatlantic.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ...particularly quiet on this list lately...
From: "jim.ginny" <jim.ginny@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:50:09 -0500
Randy
There was a B owner at the last meet that let me drive his car. He had just
installed the Edelbrock Performer RPM manifold with a new Holley carb(I
think it was the Avenger series).
The car ran great with gobs of low end grunt. I was very impressed with the
set up. The OEM air cleaner often will not fit if that is a concern for you
Randy-original look
LOL
jIM