sv1 books, etc

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: sv1 books, etc
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 04:22:57 +0000
I just found out a book published by motorbooks int'l is available called
"Bricklin 1974-1975 Gold Portfolio", copyrighted 1995.  Looks interesting.
Listing at $26.95  I think Barnes & Noble can ship for $24.95.  Oddly
enough, guys are on eBay bidding now on the book for higher than it's
retail.  Also interesting on eBay...a blank key for Bricklins, (I need one
too but have to prioritize $ so can't bid on it).

I received the '74 AMC service manual from American Perf (FL) this week.  It
was a bit pricey (about $90) but arrived in mint condition.  Looks very
thorough but I'll be damned if it isn't yet ANOTHER reference failing to
mention the official redline of the 74 AMC 360.  I'll keep an eye out.

PS: Happy New Yr

John,
Finished rebuilding Motorcraft 4300...working on the actual documentation
per yr request.