Re: White Brick on E-Bay's Hood "scoop"

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, "'K M'" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: White Brick on E-Bay's Hood "scoop"
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:18:44 -0500
Does anyone know the number of speedometer shaft revolutions per mile for
the VDO speedometer?  The standard Bricklin speedo cable fits the new 700R4
perfectly, but I will need to change the speedo gears in the tailshaft.

Also, I have pulled the gas tank which appears to be in good condition.  How
do you remove the gas gauge sender unit?  There is some undercoating on the
external part and I cannot see all the features.  It looks like to rotates
within its housing and then comes out.  Any tips would be appreciated.

PS Any ideas on how to safely dispose of about 10 gallons of old gas?

George

///
///