wheels

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: wheels
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 22:24:57 -0400
I finally got the new wheels and rims on my car. First, for the "keep it
original" people
out there, I still have the original rims in a box, but you just can't compare
the performance
between those rims and a set of today's technology. I had Centerline make a set
of custom
rims. Surprisingly, they were very reasonably priced. Centerline made me a
billet wheel in a
15x7, 5 on 4.5, 4.5" backspacing. They fit perfectly. To complement the rims, I
upgraded
from the standard Goodrich Radial T/A to the Comp T/A VR. Oh what a dream to
drive the
car now!

I don't know if attachments come through the email list, so if someone wants to
see, just let
me know and I'll put them on a webpage.

Seth

///