Re: window seals

To: "jlwncw" <jlwncw@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: window seals
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:02:55 -0400
I have several sets of NOS window opening moldings as well as quarter glass
moldings. they are not the same, the quarter glass is a U, While the door
glass was a Bricklin only piece with multiple contours. the door window
opening moldings are $20 /pr and the quarter glass moldings $10/ pr
Rick , 0539,2028,2884 htc@mnsi.net