Re: Stereo Speakers - Good replacement

To: Jim & Ginny <jim.ginny@home.com>
Subject: Re: Stereo Speakers - Good replacement
From: amo-access995 <amo@access995.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:02:23 -0400
Hey,

Jensen makes a 6 1/2" round co-axial speaker that handles 75 watts and sounds
great.  The grill covers attach just like the originals (and the originals may
even fit - just in case you want to keep the original appearance for shows,
etc.).  I got mine a few years back for only $30.  The model number on them is
JFX-165 and is probably different now.  Try Crutchfields ( mail-order).  Their
number is (800) 955-3000 or Parts Express (800)338-0531.  Good Luck.

Paul (Amo) Amoroso #1207

Jim & Ginny wrote:

> Has any one found a good speaker that fits the original mounting and
> allows the use of the original brown speaker grill?
>
> Thanks
> Jim
> 1191

///