Re: Anyone ever replace door latch wire?

To: symbiotic@hotmail.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone ever replace door latch wire?
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:56:08 EDT
Kim,
It's tough to try and feed it through.  What I did with my air line (it
should work the same for the wire) is to disconnect the wire from the
solenoid, tape the new wire to the end, and pull the wire through from the
top.
Marvin

In a message dated 6/12/2001 12:36:23 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
symbiotic@hotmail.com writes:

> The wire that comes from the roof to the door in the hinge area needs to be
> replaced (the one that operates the door latch solenoid).  I seem to
> remember something about having to take the skin off to do it.  There has
> be an easier way than that -- any suggestions? Thanks, Kim.

///
///