stuff

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: stuff
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:23:52 -0400
Ryan Rodgers wrote, "Ok, it seems that if there is a god he hates me and
does not
want me driving this bricklin.  After the motor, then the transmission, now
the
ignition switch rod has broke off in the steering collom."

Anyone got their eng and xmission out of their car?  I'd be interested in
someone
taking some pictures of the transmission and the torque converter and
describing
how to seperate an automatic xmission from the eng. and to reinstall it.

I think this would be great in a future Brickline article.

///
///