Ignition Switch

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition Switch
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:57:07 -0500
  Ok, it seems that if there is a god he hates me and does not want me
driving this bricklin.  After the motor, then the transmission, now the
ignition switch rod has broke off in the steering collom.  Is the part # for
the ignition switch correct on the bricklin page for a 75 with the tilt
wheel?  or is that for a 74?   Also I didn't see any thing about the rod
from the key tumbler to the ignition switch. Is this rod included in the
package?  Or do I need to get one from another car?  And has anyone took
apart the steering collom before?  I really don't wanna do thisso if I could
get someone to run me through it I can be done with it faster.

                                                Thanks
                                                Ryan #2568