Re: (no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Randy Esposito <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 13:09:23 -0400 (EDT)
<<I just removed the rear hatch to shim/align and cleaned all the old glue ....
Any thoughts? Thanks- Jeff Wynn #2157>>

After seeing this, I was reminded of a problem that I am having with my hatch.
My hatch along the roof sits lower than the roof, and if I open the hatch it
will scrape the roof unless I kinda' pull it away from the roof. I tried to
shim it more, but the hinges just move further down when shimmed. Is there some
kind of 'stop' that should be on the hinge? or is the hinge just broke? Thanks
in advance for any and all input.
--Randy #1447

///
///