Re: Vin numbers

To: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Vin numbers
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:03:33 -0500
If the car's colour looked orange to you, then everything was fine.
Bricklin's "RED" was actually a reddish orange and his "orange" was actually
amber. If the car was amber in colour then anything could have happened, It
could of been a parts shortage at the factory or somebody may have changed
the body before.
Rick 0539/2028/2884