Rear hatch support cyliners

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear hatch support cyliners
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:40:37 EST
I need to replace the hatch cylinders ( plastic mounting broke ). I have
looked around at my local stores ( pep boys etc ) and nothing is avail.
Anybody have any they would like to sell? Or, are there compatible ones that
can be used that I simply have not found yet?

I would like to replace both of them. Any help would be appreciated.  This is
one of the final things that I need to complete #2525 after a 2 1/2
"restoration".

Michael C.
1975 Brick #2525

///