Re: ? fuel injection

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: ? fuel injection
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:28:59 -0700
John,

I just used  (on my 280 Z) a piece of hose and a brass "T" to tee off to an
oil-pressure gauge (A spare Jager I have) and that worked fine.  You
shouldn't have more than 40-50psi to play with, and the stuff you have
should work.

You could solder (sp) the fittings together as well, and elminate the thread
question.