new list member . . .considering buying a Bricklin

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: new list member . . .considering buying a Bricklin
From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael@babbtechnology.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:40:06 -0400
Hello all!  I have just subscribed to this list, and want to enlist
everyone's help.  I have been a DeLorean owner for about 4 years and have
recently started looking at adding a DeLorean to my collection of Gull-wing
cars.  If anyone has any advice on what to look for (and what to avoid) when
looking for a Bricklin, I would greatly appreciate the help.  Feel free to
e-mail me privately at michael@babbtechnology.com

Thanks in advance!

Michael Babb
President, Babb Technology