Meet pictures

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Meet pictures
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:20:21 -0400
I'm starting the layout of the October issue of the magazine.  If anyone
has any pictures from the meet (especially the banquet - of the people)
I could use some.

If you have duplicates and don't need them back, that's great.

If you want them back, just let me know, please write you name on a small
piece of paper and scotch tape it to the back of the picture.  Also if you
know and of the people in your pictures, their names taped on the back would
be helpful.  You probably won't get your pictures back until Nov.

TIA

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III