Bricklin for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin for sale
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 17:04:47 EDT
Last week my brother-in-law spotted a red Bricklin for sale here in Salt Lake
City.  We drove by yesterday and it wasn't there.  There are a lot of car
shows this weekend as it is a Utah holiday so maybe that's where it is.
Anyway,  there's an add for it in todays Salt Lake newspaper.  Here's the
info:

'74 Bricklin - Red
360- 4bbl carb
VIN #35?
Rebuilt trans/carb
new tires & battery
$6,250 obo
Call Dane 801-298-0730

I called and left a message and will go look at it today if he calls back.
I'll be out of town the rest of the week so today's the only day I can go.
Maybe Jim or Joel can look it over if someone is interested.
Marvin