Re: Car Cover help

To: david.ebel@visitalk.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Cover help
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:34:08 PDT
I have used three, two on the brick and one on my show car.  For the brick I
first used a California car cover, but not their most expensive.  It fit
well and lasted well -- about a year and a half in constant use in rainy San
Francisco (it did weep a little). I  ordered another from them and they sent
the wrong size.  Since it was during the rainy season, I sent it back and
got one from Walmart -- size two budge. It was much cheaper and does fit
okay, but not quite as nice to the touch.  But this definitely does not
leak. The one for the show car is almost the top California cover -- it is
the one that says it will protect against door dings.  It does fit nice, is
fairly thick, and is pretty bulky.  Not an issue for me cause I just keep
the car covered in the garage but might be an issue if one took the cover
with them in the hatch back.  Kim