I need so much help..

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: I need so much help..
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:26:30 EDT
OK everyone....My Bricklin arrived today...it is in much worse shape than I
had thought originally....PLEASE excuse my ignorance....but, it is funny
there is so much carpet discussion on the list lately......where can i get
it??? The closest to the original??? I also need lots of little detail
stuff.....the rings that go around the inside door buttons.... Basically what
happend is this....the "people"who were "fixing" the car left the door off
for ...well, about 5 years...so, the inside is completely weathered.... I
have to take the remaining carpet out...CLEAN EVERYHING, and replace the
carpet..I want to keep the seats, so I am curious to hear the answer to
someone elses seat cleaning question....If someone is in the LONG ISLAND
area...PLEASE contact me....I am hoping someone could possibly come and look
at the car, and please give me some advice/direction...Thanks so much
everyone...
Chris