Touch-up Paint & Adhesive's

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Touch-up Paint & Adhesive's
From: CLKKGR94@webtv.net (JaKE-N- Candy Reese)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:54:23 -0400 (EDT)
Can anyone out there supply, or, give me
the information to get the exact body-paint
color match for (Safety-Red) X-reference,
or.paint no: and paint mfgr. (PPG) or (Ditzler)

Also, anyone recommend a good (bonding-agent) for the Door-headliner
panel ?   I've used a good (heavy-duty)
piece of (velcro-strips) ..but sitting under a hot-sun they just fall
right-off!  I know interior metal screws will do the trick,
But,..if that's the last resort.
I know (interior screws) were never used on that and also, the
Door-panel's itself,
x-cept for the main headliner.

                              Thanks, for any-help!

                                             Ken  #828