Acrylic panels

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Acrylic panels
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:00:14 -0400
Hi Lloyd,
    Unfortunately, I think the piece would have to be sans any paint or
primer as this would not only add some labor for the guys but also add a
confounding variable.  I agree, as it stands, replacing acrylic panels as it
stands now doesn't make a whole lot of sense due to early failure of the new
panels.  I think this whole thing would change if we could actually restore
them, especially ON the car.
stephan #2821