Re: cleaning seats : 3M, Rick

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cleaning seats : 3M, Rick
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:26:49 -0400
I just got done using 3M Vinyl Cleaner and Restorer and it worked very
nicely.  You can find it at Marine supply stores.  It really cleaned them up
and did not leave any slick stuff on it.  It worked well on both the
suedette and the smooth vinyl.  Expensive stuff at about $18 for a spray
bottle.
On the suedette, you can use either a VERY soft brush(like a shoe brush) or
just a sponge.  Spray it on, lightly scrub, then wipe of with a little more
spray and clean white terry.  Hope this helps.

stephan #2821