Re: To wax or what?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To wax or what?
From: CLKKGR94@webtv.net (JaKE-N- Candy Reese)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:53:25 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Ed, back in April 26th you e-mailed
a letter  c/o G.Curley  in regard's to an auto polish called ( Finish
First )by Liqui Tech. have you ever got the chance to purchase it, And,
if so, what was the end results on your Bricklin?  I'm curius to find
out about this product,  due to the fact; that their is a  De Lorean/
Bricklin car show coming this weekend (Sat.) here in
downtown Cleveland,Oh.

If it's worth the wait I'll give it a try on ours
Please let me know a.s.a.p.

If any one else in the Ohio, area is planning  on attending this event,
or, needs any info; or directions on getting around, please feel free to
contact us at the above e-mail address.
                                         Thanks: Ken