Re: spring seat

To: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: spring seat
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:16:46 -0700
Possibly weld the crack?  I'm not familiar with the spring seats on the
Brick as yet, but I'm thinks of something like the seat found on a wheel
strut.  Probably have to be arc/heli-arc, as your wouldn't really want to
heat the seat too much and lose the (if any?) temper in the metal.

Good Luck,
Jeff